“To toast or get toasted – that is the question….”
Liquor is always a concern when planning a wedding. It can be expensive and if in the wrong hands, embarrassing. Everyone has experienced guests who have had too much and have caused a scene. Still, people do want to enjoy themselves. Here are some recommendations that will help you “keep the party going”:
- Timing is everything.
- Have a morning wedding and serve mimosas.
- Serve liquor only during the toast.
- Only serve liquor during the cocktail hour.
- Serve one signature drink or a signature punch.
- Serve the liquor that will serve the most people.
- Pay by the head not by the glass.
- Skip the champagne toast.
- Serve no liquor and serve sparkling cider in fabulous glasses.
- Use portion control and only serve half drinks.
- Use less liquor in the drinks.
Remember: What is most important at the wedding is the celebration of the bride and groom.
That should be enough to get you high.
A votre sante!